Expression Studio 3 (x86) – DVD (English)
Realize your creative vision with Microsoft Expression Studio.
Microsoft Expression Studio opens up a new world of creative possibility. Its professional design tools give you the freedom to make your vision real—whether you’re designing for standards-based Web sites, rich desktop experiences, or Silverlight. Includes Expression Web, Expression Blend, Expression Design and Expression Encoder.
Design Tools for Silverlight & .NET
Design compelling user interfaces for the Web and desktop using Microsoft Expression, tools purpose built to compliment the industry leading development tool Visual Studio.
From Concept to Completion
Prototype your ideas rapidly, engage and interact with your customers and get your projects off to a flying start, then immediately bring your prototypes to life without throwing anything away
To use Microsoft Expression Studio 3, you need:
* Microsoft Windows® XP with Service Pack 2, Windows Vista™ or Windows 7 operating system.
* Windows® Media Player 11 (Windows XP only)
* PC with 1 GHz or faster processor
* 1 GB of RAM or more
* 2 GB or more of available hard-disk space
* .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1
* Support for Microsoft DirectX® 9.0 graphics with Windows Vista Display Driver Model (WDDM) Driver, 128 MB of graphics RAM or more, Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware, 32-bits per pixel
* DVD-ROM drive
* 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor with 24-bit color
* Internet access (for Internet functionality; additional fees may apply)
* Some product features require Silverlight 2.0, Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 7 and AJAX Suite
Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system and assumes non-concurrent product use.